Guidelines during the pandemic.
Place your shoes in an Orange square, if there are no free squares, there is no more space for people. We are allowed a max of 30 people at the gym, at the same time.
• If you have any symptoms, then you must stay home
o You must be symptom free for at least 48 hours before you can climb
• Use your sleeves for any sneezing or coughing
• Make sure to use proper recommended hand sanitizing etiquette
o The club will have some hand sanitizing available at the entrance
o It is highly recommended that you bring your own hand sanitizer
• Give room to people, at least 1-meter distance between you and other members, from different house holds
• We recommend that you show up in the cloth that you need for climbing
o The changing rooms and showers in building 101 are open and can be used
• Try to climb outside our main hours (17-20 Monday to Friday)
• Bring your own chalk, to avoid sharing with other members
o Chalk and liquid chalk are not a recommended hand sanitizer
• Bring your own shoes
o Our “rental” shoes will not be available as we do not have the resources to clean them after each use
• Bring your own hand sanitizer
o It is recommended that you use hand sanitizer after every attempt on a problem.
• Bring your own yoga mats
o The shared yoga mats will not be available as we do not have the resources to clean them after each use
• Bring your own sanitizer
o All equipment needs to be cleaned after use, including weights, bars, belts, elastics and so on.