DTU CLIMBING IS OPEN AGAIN!!!
Corona guidelines: Place your shoes in an Orange square, if there are no free squares, there is no more space for people. We are allowed a max of 30 people at the gym, at the same time.
The rest of our guidelines can be found here: Corona-guidelines
New in the club?
DTU Climbing is open for everyone above the age of 18.
How to become a member
If you have any questions regarding registration, please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to corona restriction. We do not have any official try-out days for the rest of the semester (2020).
- All climbers must have their membership card with them when present in the club.
- You are not allowed to 'share' your card with anyone as it is personal, nor bring friends. Only members.
- Members of the board will ask to see your membership card and have authority to 'kick out' anyone who fails to show it.
- If you are the last to leave make sure the fire escape to the roof is closed.
- Anyone using the facilities has to be 18 or above, with the exception of DTU students. Members are allowed to bring toddlers which is no more than 3 years old.
- Loud music is not allowed, use headphones if you want to listen to music.
- If your borrow shoes in the club, be sure to put them back into the shoe locker.
Any questions, please feel free to contact the board.
All communication from the board to its members goes through our facebook
So any events, trips or info will be posted on Facebook. A link to our group
can be found in top menu.
If you have any questions, please check the FAQ under Info, in the top menu.
Else feel free to send any complaints, requests or questions to the board of DTU Climbing by sending an email to email@example.com.