New in the club?
DTU Climbing is open for everyone above the age of 18.
The annual fee of being a member is 250 kr,- for students at DTU and 350 kr,- for everyone else. The membership period runs from 1st of September to 31st of August.
How to become a member
If you have any questions regarding registration, please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Climbers who are not members are welcome to come and try the clubs facilities the 1st Thursday of every month (except July and August) between 17:30 and 18:30. During September and February the club will be open ALL Thursday .
If this is not possible contact the board by email and make an individual appointment.
- All climbers must have their membership card with them when present in the club.
- You are not allowed to 'share' your card with anyone as it is personal, nor bring friends. Only members.
- Members of the board will ask to see your membership card and have authority to 'kick out' anyone who fails to show it.
- If you are the last to leave make sure the fire escape to the roof is closed.
- Anyone using the facilities has to be 18 or above, with the exception of DTU students. Members are allowed to bring toddlers which is no more than 3 years old.
- Loud music is not allowed, use headphones if you want to listen to music.
- If your borrow shoes in the club, be sure to put them back into the shoe locker.
Any questions, please feel free to contact the board.
All communication from the board to its members goes through our facebook
So any events, trips or info will be posted on Facebook. A link to our group
can be found in top menu.
If you have any questions, please check the FAQ under Info, in the top menu.
Else feel free to send any complaints, requests or questions to the board of DTU Climbing by sending an email to email@example.com.